Who We Are
Trinity Holistic Wellness is a holistic wellness located in the home of Dr. Carolyn Berghuis. 1037 Deer Lake Drive, Carmel, IN 46032
Founded by Carolyn Berghuis, MS, ND, CTN, Trinity Holistic Wellness provides the very best holistic services available in Central Indiana for both men and women of all ages. With a serene, relaxing environment our associates will help to harmonize your mind, body and soul
"Through forgiveness and love we will recognize God in each other and we will come to know who we truly are, pure love. With this knowledge we will surrender to the knowing that we are all worthy children of God's great Love." - Carolyn Berghuis, MS, ND, CTN
Romans 13:10 "Love each other with brotherly affection and take delight in honoring each other."
Trinity Holistic Wellness Mission Statement
At Trinity Holistic Health we recognize the divine value of every person and are guided by our commitment to excellence and leadership as holistic wellness centers - nationally and worldwide. We demonstrate this by:
* Providing exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care for each of our patients and clients as we assist them on their journey towards their personal health goals.
* Providing exceptional products and services that are in absolute harmony with the innate healing ability of the human body.
* Providing a work environment where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for professional, personal, and spiritual growth.
* Advancing excellence in holistic health services by being the model for new primary health care on a local, national and world wide level.
* Dedication to health promotion and disease prevention on a physical, emotional, and biological basis in children, adolescents, their families and the general population.
‘The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.’ Thomas A. Edison 1847-1931
Trinity Holistic Wellness Code of Honor
1. God first, Mission second, Team third.
2. Look to see God in each and every one of your team mates, patients and clients.
3. Always take action to serve the highest good of the patient and client.
4. Honor every patient’s and client’s privacy.
5. Be honest in all transactions and communications.
6. Never abandon a teammate in need.
7. Passionately promote Trinity Holistic Wellness; our services, our practitioners, and our products.
8. Continually seek to improve and expand your skills.
9. Seek no acknowledgement or sympathy; don’t cast your burdens onto others.
10. Look for ways to make your team members burden’s lighter; ask not as much to be consoled but to console.
11. Be on time.
12. Always look for ways to make Trinity Holistic Wellness better, never become complacent.
13. Give honor and respect to your fellow team members.
14. We listen to, care for, and evaluate our patient’s cases different than any other health care provider.
15. We do not compete with each other; rather, we support each other and celebrate in the growth we each realize. Through these actions, we are able to more fully realize the infinite blessings God has in store for us.
Remember: Be grateful for what you have and you will keep attracting more…