Almost 80% of women will develop cellulite at some point in their life. Causes of cellulite include hormonal changes during puberty, during pregnancy and pre/post menopausal periods.
Certain anomalies, overproduction of estrogen, disturbance in endocrine functions etc can also increase fat storage in the body and finally result into cellulite. The person with sedentary lifestyle that lacks of exercises and physical activities is also susceptible to have cellulite. Excess consumption of saturated fats and sugary items, poor hydration etc. also contribute housing unwanted layers of the fats many where in the body that can later appear as cellulite. Poor blood circulation and poor lymphatic flow can also cause cellulite according to some health experts.
Cellulite treatment benefits can include:
• Immediate relief and comfort for water retention, cellulite, and poor circulation
• Body shaping and profiling
• Weight management
• Pre and post liposuction treatment
• Reduces localized lipolytic edema
• Effective lymphatic drainage
• Relieves leg pain and swelling
• Helps prevent venous stasis
• Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis
• Improves blood flow and oxygenation
Detoxification and Cellulite
At Trinity Holistic Wellness we offer customized detoxification programs designed to address the root cause of your cellulite and assist the body in the removal of toxins trapped (thus contributing to cellulite) in fat cells. Individuals often experience a marked improvement in the appearance of their skin when they follow our programs. All programs combine Doctor recommended homeopathic, herbal and whole food supplements combined with dietary coaching and Far Infrared Sauna Sessions.